Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween and Wedding

Crazy Candy Lady....had to dress up to pass out candy to make it more fun. Why should kids have all the fun?! We need to make a baby soon cuz I'm going crazy! November 1st I went to Orlando to see my folks and take my mom to a wedding with me. I had to see my friend Karen marry her best friend Tim.
Karen led me to Christ almost 17 years ago. I was starting my senior year at UCF and she just moved to Orlando to work with Campus Crusade for Christ. She shared the 4Laws booklet with me and I accepted Christ on January 12, 1993. She continued to disciple me for months after as she led a Bible study for college girls. We even became roommates for a year back in 1998 before she moved to Paris where she lived and ministered for five years. God answered her prayers for a godly husband! So excited for them both! Such a beautiful family! God's answer to many prayers!




No comments: