Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our New Home

We are all moved in and settled. Boxes are gone, pictures are hung, drapes are adorning the windows, and we kind of know where everything is. It feels like home already. Here is the inside of our new home on Finchley Lane!




Steve has gotten 4 hours a day of his life back and is very grateful to be done with that commute after six months. I've started ministry with Student Venture again and love it. I'm learning the area thanks to my handy GPS! I found a gym I like and made a new friend who is training me for free 3x a week. What an answer to prayer. Plus, we have already found a great church nearby that we love. It's called Christian Family Chapel. One of my SV students from Lake Brantley HS attends the church so we are reconnecting as well. I need to go get my license and tag renewed today or sometime this week before my birthday. Mom and Dad came for a visit last weekend and love the place. Joe and Robin are coming up Sunday and I'm hoping to take them to Sticky Fingers, a great local restaurant we like. Next weekend we are hoping Steve's mom and stepdad will come visit us. We'll keep you posted. love deb






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Deb! Congrats!