Friday, July 24, 2009

We have a new place to call home


We Found A Home in Jacksonville! 11345 Finchley Lane




We've been waiting since January for a buyer or renter for our Deltona home and just yesterday, July 23rd a couple came by and they love it. They already started the application process and will sign the lease on Monday. Steve and I went to jacksonville today and looked at 4 places. We decided on this one. So, now I will continue packing our home and we will have movers come on Thursday, August 6th. It's great timing and we are so grateful it has all worked out finally. We have been patient and God has once again shown Himself faithful and trustworthy.


Now Steve won't have to commute to work 2 hours up and back. I have one more week at the Sanford Crisis Pregnancy Center where I am training my replacement, Jennifer Bauer. I start my job with Student Venture, the High School Ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ August 15th.


I have begun to raise the financial support needed to do ministry full-time. I'm going to be training a new staff girl, Christine Kennedy, from Atlanta, as well as mentoring the college students who volunteer witih Student Venture. I am most looking forward to those two things. Reaching kids for Christ on public school campuses is a bonus too!


Things are really turning out perfect and Steve and I are so excited to see our future unfold in Jacksonville and making it our HOME. This is our backyard:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trying this out deb, love mom